Upgrade of Media Repository
1. Note! Backup your Verba server(s). Make sure that you have a valid backup of the media files and the database.
( more information here: http://kb.verba.com/display/docs/Verba+Backup+Best+Practices )
2. Obtain the necessary license files from Verba.
3. Warning! Performing this upgrade on a Recording server or a Team edition server ( single server solution ) will disable recording functions during the upgrade.
4. Download the Verba server installation pack - Go to the Verba Website, http://support.verba.com/entries/21459192-Software-Downloads. Login with your Verba account information, scroll down to Current release and download the Verba server installation pack.
5. RDP to the Verba Server as Administrator, go to: Start > Administrative Tools > Computer Management > Services. Scroll down to the Verba Web Application service and stop the service.
6. Copy your Verba installation pack to the server and extract the files.
7. Run the Verba installer - Follow the installation wizard to complete the necessary steps.
8. After a successful installation, restart the server and verify that the Verba web application service is running.
9. Verify Version - In your browser enter the name or IP of the Verba server and verify the version number on the page.
10. Install license - Log on and install the license file if applicable.
11. Test - Verify operation of server by making test calls and accessing old and new data from the web interface.