Verba can be securely accessed through a standard web browser with your user identity.
The Verba web app uses a common screen layout throughout the application.
Recorded calls can be searched for and the search results displayed through call lists.
- Call list layout
- Call list navigation bar
- Call list records and fields
- Calls by recording server
- Click to dial
- Delete calls
- Downloading a single media
- Downloading multiple media files
- Get direct link
- Important calls
- Mark calls as Protected
- Metadata columns on call lists
- Ongoing calls
- Playing back recorded calls
- Presentation of complex call scenarios
- Private calls
- Right click options on call lists
- Sending an email
- Silent monitoring ongoing calls
- Users calls
Detailed information is shown for each recorded call on the call details screen.
The Verba media player is a feature-rich multimedia tool that supports easy in-depth analysis of media recordings.
- Using the media player
- Using call markers
- Call playback in Firefox and Chrome
- Audio file format and codec support
- Video file format and codec support
The Verba Timeline Viewer is a powerful tool that provides a convenient big picture view of the recorded calls.
The recording system provides a secure and traceable way to share recordings among various members of your organization.
Many convenient features of the Verba call recording system are available from Cisco IP phones.
- Adding a tag to a call
- Adding markers to an ongoing call
- Displaying recording start status message
- Flagging a call as Important
- Flagging a call as private
- Login to the Verba Phone service
- Recording an ongoing call or the most recent call
- Sending email
The call search page can be accessed through the Search menu.
- Reusing search criteria - saved queries
- Search fields
- Search filter operators
- Searching by metadata
- Special search modifier characters