These symptoms are specific to Cisco central recording:
- call detail information is not presented properly
- both caller and called parties are the same on some or all recordings
- caller and called information field (e.g. names) are not filled in
- user information is missing
- called number information is not available,
- caller and called names are not available,
- you can not see if the call was incoming or outgoing.
Please verify that the JTAPI related configuration is properly done:
- Verify that the Verba Central Recording Database Service is activated and is running - See Configuring the Verba Central Cisco Recorder
- Verify that the recorded phone device is added to JTAPI user - See Adding a new extension for recording in Cisco UCM
- Verify that your JTAPI exists and is added to proper groups - See Creating an application user for the JTAPI connection
- Verify that the UCM address and JTAPI credentials are properly configured in Verba - See Configuring the Verba Central Cisco Recorder
- Restart the CTI Service in Cisco UCM - in certain cases this might solve JTAPI issues
If none of the above steps help you resolve your problem, please open a support ticket.
Note! To avoid longer service outages, you should always configure the built-in Verba System Monitoring: http://kb.verba.com/display/docs/Automated+monitoring+functions